Canada Registered Nurse Placements Program
Thinking about working in Canada as a Nurse?
If you are a foreign-trained nurse who wants to find employment in Canada, you have chosen the right career. Starting a new life in Canada can be a challenge, especially in these hard economic times, but you have the advantage because Canada is greatly in need of skilled nurses. To become a registered nurse in Canada, you must first achieve a minimum score on an English proficiency test (such as the CELBAN or IELTS) and pass the Canadian Registered Nurse Examination (CRNE). The CRNE is a seven-hour-long test which measures 190 competencies (abilities) necessary for safe and effective nursing practice in Canada.
Getting ready for this test can be overwhelming, especially if English is not your first language. Gateways is here for your success! Our CRNE Preparation Program is designed to help you pass the test so you can find successful employment and have a fulfilling life in Canada.
• Assessment of your needs and abilities by a highly trained nurse
Module 1 (3 months)
International Nurses will take this program to better understand the complexities of Canadian nursing jobs. This course is designed to prepare them for the subtle and not so subtle differences between Hospitals in Canada and the Hospitals that foreign nurses are familiar with. Once you have taken this course and have passed the CRNE prep exam, you will be ready to go straight into one of our exciting job opportunities.
We offer Modules for 2 months.
Call us today at 604-756-0375 or email us and book your classes today!
Our program will …
• Assess your strengths and weaknesses to create a study plan that fits your lifestyle
• Teach you valuable test-taking strategies and tips
• Provide you with hundreds of practice questions and case studies
• Sharpen your knowledge and decision-making skills for working successfully in Canada
• Review and update your technical nursing vocabulary
• Place you into the best hospitals/nursing homes in Canada
Eligibility for taking the CRNE Prep Exam
• Diploma,Degree or B.Sc. in Nursing
• At least one year of experience.
• Enthusiastic to study IELTS, CELBAN & CRNE